Wednesday, July 17, 2013

the People of the Big river Adventure

the People of the Big River Adventure
Day three
July 17, 2013
 
 day we began with breakfast and we went trail riding on horse back for  1/2 hour , which was freakin awesome, then we went to the warm spring museum to learn more about the language and culture. I think it is very similar to Yakama nation !! seeing their culture makes me miss my family even more so here is a shout out to my family , love and miss you guys!! xoxoxoxox
any ways we are till heading down to bend, org. where I have never been !! I am very excited and scared  because it is more farther from my family but it is okay I know that are okay, and very excited cause it is a new place I have never been!! I can't wait !!  till the next time all have a good day !!  

2 comments:

  1. hey glad to hear you are having a good time! Guess what!

    did you guess that the carcass study is being made into a story! I dont even know for who (paper, news...) but I meet with them tomorrow morning to pick the nets at UTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Hope everything is going well! Your trip sounds great!

    ReplyDelete